- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Website.
- This Website, including all Materials present (excluding any applicable third party materials), is the property of Wepitch and Wepitch retains all rights, title or interest, including all intellectual property laws in such Materials.. .
- Wepitch has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
This is to inform and clarify that individuals (including but not limited to employees of Wepitch and referred to as “Individuals” hereafter) may contribute articles and opinions on this Website entirely at the sole discretion of Wepitch, in the form of “blogs”, as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity, and may not represent official positions of Wepitch in any manner. Wepitch retains all copyright to these blogs and grants the same license as mentioned under section “Limited License” hereinabove.
You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, You expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
- You shall not defame, disrepute, abuse, harass or threaten Wepitch or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of Wepitch or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of Wepitch, or that is otherwise detrimental to Wepitch.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, You shall not post any material for which You do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of any other party including Wepitch.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this Website, or prevent or restrict others from using this Website.
- You acknowledge that Wepitch may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that You contribute. Wepitch may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.
- You shall ensure that any personal data of other individuals is shared by you only after seeking consent from the person(s) to whom the personal data belongs.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT:
The Website makes information of third parties available, including articles, analyst reports, news reports, tools to facilitate calculation, company information and data about financial markets, including any regulatory authority and other financial markets and other data from external sources (the “Third Party Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by Wepitch..
- The Website may provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Website i.e Third Party Content. You agree that Wepitch is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Any personal data processing by such third parties shall be governed by their respective privacy policies.
- Wepitch is not responsible for Third Party Content accessible through the Website, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content including any intellectual property infringement claim by third parties. Wepitch is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party or Third Party Content.
Wepitch does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Web site. Please note that any information or material sent to Wepitch will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Wepitch any information or material, you grant Wepitch an unrestricted, irrevocable license to copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, publicly display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise freely use, those materials or information. You also agree that Wepitch is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) we obtain your permission to use your name; or (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law. Personally-identifiable information that you submit to Wepitch for the purpose of receiving products or services will be handled in accordance with our privacy policies. Please refer to Wepitch Privacy Statement for more information regarding our privacy practices.
This website, the information and materials on the site, and any software made available on the Website, are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. In spite of Wepitch’ best endeavors, there is no warranty on behalf of Wepitch that this Website will be free of any computer viruses. Wepitch shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from Website. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. Wepitch makes no warranty that: (a) the Website will meet your requirements; (b) Website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website or any services offered through the Website will be accurate or reliable.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES:
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WEPITCH BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THIS WEB SITE OR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR OF ANY SITE OR RESOURCE LINKED TO, REFERENCED, OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR IN THE PRODUCTS ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE PRODUCT OR INTERPRETATIONS THEREOF OR FOR THE USE OR DOWNLOADING OF, OR ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST SAVINGS OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF WEPITCH IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORIES.
LAWFUL AND / OR PROHIBITED USE OF THE WEBSITE:
INTERNATIONAL USERS AND CHOICE OF LAW:
This Site is controlled, operated and administered by Wepitch from its offices within India. Wepitch makes no representation that Materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use at any other location(s) outside India. Any access to this Website from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Website or export the Materials in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. If You access this Website from a location outside India, You are responsible for compliance with all local laws.